Day 1, The town of the counts- Celje:
- Meeting with the German-speaking tour guide at the main train station;
Day 2, The Land of the Castles- Sevnica and Brežice:
• by train to Sevnica
• cycling from Sevnica to Brežice, past Rajhenberg Castle;
Length 40 km; Difficulty level: 2,5
• City of Brežice: sightseeing of the castle and the old town
• Travel by train back to Laško
• Dinner at the hotel
Day 3, »The red region« - Discover Zasavje:
• Cycling to Rimske toplice and Trbovlje; length 29 km; Difficulty level: 2,5
• Walk through the city and visit of the giant statue called Prometeus
• Cycling to the largest chimney in Europe (virtual experince of the climb);
length 5 km; Difficulty level: 1
• Travel by train back to Celje main station
Price: 0,00 €
Extras/surcharges: English-speaking tour guide, parking fees, bicycles.
Slovenia Green Award: Thermana Laško, Sevnica - Gold, Brežice Destination - Platinum, Celje Destination - Silver.
Green Inn Award: Restavracija Debeluh, Gostilna Repovž.