For questions relating to the collection, processing and use of personal data, information, corrections, blocking, deletion or cancellation of the consent/registration form of the information, please contact: NARDA - Kareta Turizem doo, Prezihova ulica 24, 2390 Ravne na Koroskem, Slovenia, mail: email@example.com.
Which personal data we collect?
-basic personal data (e.g. name and surname) and data useful for communication (e.g. e-mail, telephone)
-data regarding chosen (requested) ways of communicating with Kareta
-information about communication with Kareta, including marketing communication
-information about financing, payments,...
What are the legal bases for processing your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, we may process your personal data:
- if you gave us a consent (which can be canceled at any time)
- if this is necessary so that we can conclude and / or fulfill the contract with you
- if processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Kareta or a third party
- if required by law (for example, with information on the issued invoice).
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process personal data only for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process them in any way that is incompatible with these purposes. This can be either the answer to the demand, the handling of the order you have given us, the improvement of your visit to one of our websites or portals, the improvement of our products and services in general, the offer of services or applications, marketing campaigns, etc.
How much time do we store your personal information?
We will keep your personal information in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act. We will only store them for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, or for handling in accordance with the law. We store such personal data that we process on the basis of your personal consent, permanently, until your cancellation. We store personal data that we process on the basis of a law or contract relations with you, as long as the law dictates. After the expiry of the retention period, the personal data is effectively and permanently deleted or anonymised so that they can no longer be linked to an individual/you.
How do we protect your personal information?
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against unintentional loss or impairment of their integrity. We have designed them, taking into account our IT infrastructure, possible impact on your privacy and costs, and in line with current industry standards and practices.
Our contract workers will process your personal data only if they comply with these technical and organizational security measures. Maintaining data security means protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information:
- confidentiallity and integrity: we will protect your personal information from unauthorized or illegal processing and from unintentional loss, destruction or damage.
- availabillity: we will ensure the authorized persons to access your personal information, when necessary.
Our security procedures include: access security, backup, monitoring, overview and maintenance, security incident management, etc.
Who is processing personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which we process your personal data, we may disclose them to the following categories of recipients:
a) within our company
our authorized staff
b) to our business partners: we require from them to always comply with the applicable laws, the policy of protecting personal data and to pay great attention to the confidentiality of your personal information:
- advertising, marketing and promotional agencies and providers, eg. MailChimp, Google (Google's cookie / cookie identification only for remarketing purposes, Google AdWords serving email address, cookie / cookie identifier for analytics purposes in Google Analytics, Facebook - cookie ID only / cookie for remarketing purposes, Facebook Custom Audiences), which help us perform and analyze the effectiveness of our campaigns and promotions, or provide marketing material (under condition, that you have agreed to receive it).
- companies providing services for Kareta or in the name of Kareta (such as external IT service providers, accountants, law firms, etc.)
- business partners, for example, trusted businesses that can use your personal information to provide you with the services and / or products that you requested
c) to third parties
-when required by law or legally required for the protection of Kareta (compliance with laws, authority requirements, court orders, legal procedures, reporting obligations and information to bodies, etc.)
- checking or enforcing compliance with Kareta policy and agreements
- protection of the rights, property or safety of Kareta and / or its clients
- in connection with corporate transactions: the transfer or disposal of all or part of its business or otherwise in connection with mergers, consolidations, changes in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or part of Kareta's business.
Our business partners, listed under b) above, may only process your personal information under our instructions and may not use personal information to pursue any of their own interests. Please note, however, that the recipients mentioned in points b) and c) above, in particular those service providers who can offer you products and services within Kareta's services and / or registrations or through their own channels, can separately collect your personal information. In this case they are solely responsible for their control, and your cooperation with them must be in accordance with their terms.
What are your options and rights in relation to the transmitted personal data?
We want to be as transparent as possible, so you have the option of choosing how you want us to use your personal data.
Your choice of how you want to be contacted, for example via which channel (e-mail, mail, phone,...). We will take into considuration your wishes, but not all communication is done through all channels.
Your personal data - you can always contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point to find out what personal information from you we have and their origin. Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a commonly used, structured machine-readable form and for sending personal information to any third party of your choice.
Your corrections - if you find any error in your personal information, or if you find it incomplete or incorrect, you may request a correction or amendment.
Your limitations - You can request a restriction on the processing of personal data (for example, while verifying the accuracy of your personal information.
Your objections - you can also oppose the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and object only to automated processing, including profiling.
You can cancel your personal data processing consent at any time by contacting our Data Protection Contact Point (see Who can I contact if I have questions about my personal information?). In addition, you may request to delete any information about yourself (except in some cases, for example, to prove the transaction or if required by law). You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Who can I contact if I have questions regarding my personal information?
We have organized a Contact Point that will address your questions or requirements regarding your personal data (and their processing) and enforcing of your rights. You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of enforcing the rights in connection with your personal data, we may require additional information from you, and we can dismiss this action only if we can prove that we can not reliably identify you.
How can I cancel my agreement form?
It is possible to cancel the agreement form with a written statement or a message sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com. Revoking the agreement form to process personal information for you has no negative consequences or sanctions. However, you will also be erased from Kareta Club and you will no longer be able to benefit from it.